Whitefish with Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes & Basil
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb John O Foods’ Whitefish fillets
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 -15 garlic cloves, peeled
- coarse salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed basil leaves, torn into halves and thirds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a 9 by 13-inch baking pan, combine tomatoes, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/2 the basil.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, gently stir.
- Nestle fish in pan with tomatoes, place back in oven and continue roasting 7 to 10 minutes more or until fish is no longer translucent and tomatoes are just beginning to burst.
- Remove from oven.
- Divide fish among serving plates. Add remaining basil to tomatoes. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Spoon over fish in equal portions.
- Serve and enjoy