Pikeperch/Zander with Fresh Herbs
- 4 JOF Pikeperch/Zander Fillets (6-8 oz each)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ½ bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ bunch fresh chervil, finely chopped
- ½ bunch fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 Lemon
- 30 g/ 1 oz. Butter, melted
- 1 ½ cup dry white wine
Season the JOF Pikeperch/Zander Fillets with salt, pepper and paprika.
Mix all the herbs together with the lemon juice and zest.
Spread the JOF Pikeperch/Zander Fillets with three quarters of the herb mixture and fold over. Lay the fillets in the greased porcelain dish, broad side up, and sprinkle the remaining herbs over the top. Pour the melted butter and white wine over the fish.
Preheat oven to 200 °C/400 °F . Put the porcelain dish on the middle oven rack. Bake at 200 °C/400 °F, 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork.